Now what do I name it?
I now have a computer again. After the old one decided to strike on me without prior declaration, I found a new harddrive for it (generously donated), and gave it to people whose computer is almost half my age.
Now, I have a pretty SONY laptop. It works just wonderfully, and while I still have a bunch of programs to re-install, I'm still cheerfully engaged in the process of catching up on two weeks of internet addiction.
But, my lovely pale portable piece of internety goodness has no name, as of yet. It still needs a soul, a personality. One that will not promise me cake and then shoot at me.
So if any of you have suggestions, please offer them up, and I'll see if anything comes of it.
Now, I have a pretty SONY laptop. It works just wonderfully, and while I still have a bunch of programs to re-install, I'm still cheerfully engaged in the process of catching up on two weeks of internet addiction.
But, my lovely pale portable piece of internety goodness has no name, as of yet. It still needs a soul, a personality. One that will not promise me cake and then shoot at me.
So if any of you have suggestions, please offer them up, and I'll see if anything comes of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home