Sunny!
It is sunny and melting and lovely. It is a very good way to arrange a friday afternoon.
Now, I come back to my messy messy house. My exciting friday night will be to clean it all up, as best I can.
But, as of this afternoon, I am First Aid certified. Rah! Seriously, though, the stuff about eyeballs popping out is *really* gross. It looks cool in cartoons, but yuck.
Also, in amongst the cleaning - letter writing! Maybe reassuring people that I have a phone, as well. We'll see.
Fridays are so full of possibles.
Now, I come back to my messy messy house. My exciting friday night will be to clean it all up, as best I can.
But, as of this afternoon, I am First Aid certified. Rah! Seriously, though, the stuff about eyeballs popping out is *really* gross. It looks cool in cartoons, but yuck.
Also, in amongst the cleaning - letter writing! Maybe reassuring people that I have a phone, as well. We'll see.
Fridays are so full of possibles.

2 Comments:
At 9:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, there's stuff on eyeballs popping out? I would've taken first aid years ago if I'd known that!
At 8:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Heh...the person I took first aid from couldn't handle the eyes popping out, because her grandfather used to pop his glass eye out all the time, set it on the table, and tell her it was watching her, even when he left the room.
Post a Comment
<< Home