With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally, the pictures...

So, I finally found my camera a couple weeks ago, and have steadily been taking pictures with it. There are no pictures of my house yet, since the past couple of weeks have seen me fully embrace the life of a bachelorette, with all the stereotypes that go with that. It's not permanent, but it means I don't really want photographic evidence of the disaster.

If any of you are curious as to what my yard, and the lake near my house look like, I have pictures.

There will also be pictures of my new glasses, once I pick them up tomorrow. I will, with trepidation, enter the realm of self-portraits. S, you *may* laugh at my attempts. I will not be offended.

I am slowly catching up on the mess of paperwork at home. The key word there is slowly, but it is happening.

My To-Do list is ridiculously long, so for those of you who have emailed me recently and not recieved a response - I'm sorry. But I'm rarely on the computer when I'm not about to run out the door, or dead tired at the end of the day. I may start replying at the end of the day, when my brain is mush, just so I don't completely ignore you all. But that's why. Many hugs for you all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger W said…

    I am curious, especially if you have a lake nearby. Sounds unbearably pleasant. ;) Heh, of course you could always use the book of faces to display such things...

    Clearly, I need to check in here on your blog more often. :)

    Wade

     

Post a Comment

<< Home