I must be good at this...
Four pills. Two cats. I am not bleeding. Success!
There are, however, two *very* angry cats. Anger in spite of tuna is wrath indeed.
Doing better now, sort of. House is out of control, regardless of my best efforts. Tempted to hire a maid. Lazy of me, but very tempting.
Rediscovering books. I know it's just my escapist tendancies re-directing themselves, but that's okay. I haven't done any significant amount of reading in a while, so it's kinda nice.
I invite stories, interesting news tidbits, etc... from people to add variety to my life. Cool new town is starting to get lonely.
Also, I survived the company BBQ, and only put my foot in my mouth a couple times. I think.
There are, however, two *very* angry cats. Anger in spite of tuna is wrath indeed.
Doing better now, sort of. House is out of control, regardless of my best efforts. Tempted to hire a maid. Lazy of me, but very tempting.
Rediscovering books. I know it's just my escapist tendancies re-directing themselves, but that's okay. I haven't done any significant amount of reading in a while, so it's kinda nice.
I invite stories, interesting news tidbits, etc... from people to add variety to my life. Cool new town is starting to get lonely.
Also, I survived the company BBQ, and only put my foot in my mouth a couple times. I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home