With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blustery

Too many things going on. Really, I should be at the office. I should be doing something other than what I'm doing. Either sleeping and getting up early, or doing laundry, or eating and going back to the office.

Instead, I have a computer, and blessedly, something resembling an ambient surrounding temperature of less than 30 degrees. We had a dust storm earlier and it's supposed to thunderstorm later. :)

So I'm listening to music pillaged while James was down here visiting me. I'm contemplating supper, and Sea-Changed (and exactly what the heck Levi figures on doing with it at this point, and how much of it involves input from me), and deciding that I really do need to finish my letters to Girl Pack and ship them off.

I'm also hoping that folks will have many amusing GenCon stories to regale me with when I come visit next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home