With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Oh, the love!

I actually have people who have volunteered to brave my stuff! Yes, I'm amazed. Some of them are even the foolish people who helped me move into my current place, so I'm doubly astounded.

That being said, why is it always when I have a million other things to do that I find things that pique my intellectual interests? Political movements and world religious happenings, new gaming stuff, sociological movements I want to monitor, etc... It's rather frustrating to try to keep up with it all.

Oh well. It will give me something to keep my brain occupied in thrilling Lethbridge. Well, something other than finding out where the grocery store is. :)

In unrelated news, I think I have completed the first ever 'girls shoe shopping expedition' wherein *I* actually found shoes! Not only shoes, but shoes I needed more than the ones I was looking for. I'm not sure if this has ever happened before. I'm quite stunned. Thanks to the advice of a certain rednecked bunnyrabbit, I may be yet another Fluevog convert.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home