Now that it's final...
So, to anyone I haven't already announced this to (ie - squealed in glee), I'm moving south for an actual career job.
Those of you who helped me move last time recall that I have too much stuff, and I'll be damned if I'm moving all of this when I know few people on the unloading side of the journey to help out. So, if ANYONE you know needs anything in particular, let me know - I may easily have it and be trying to get rid of it.
Also, any of you who consistently don't work on tuesdays and don't mind helping haul a few things into a U-Haul, I would love you dearly if you email me and tell me you'll help move stuff.
Until then, I may be difficult to see, as I -should- be in my house taking care of packing, cleaning, and copious amounts of paperwork. That being said, I rarely do what I should.
Those of you who helped me move last time recall that I have too much stuff, and I'll be damned if I'm moving all of this when I know few people on the unloading side of the journey to help out. So, if ANYONE you know needs anything in particular, let me know - I may easily have it and be trying to get rid of it.
Also, any of you who consistently don't work on tuesdays and don't mind helping haul a few things into a U-Haul, I would love you dearly if you email me and tell me you'll help move stuff.
Until then, I may be difficult to see, as I -should- be in my house taking care of packing, cleaning, and copious amounts of paperwork. That being said, I rarely do what I should.
Labels: Announcement

1 Comments:
At 12:10 PM,
george said…
Which Tuesday? I am free most every Tuesday and would gladly help move things into a U-Haul for you. And help in other ways if you need...
Post a Comment
<< Home