With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 21, 2008

She hurts it in so many ways...

So, Miss Small Perversions herself is teaching a belly-dancing class this year. Which is awesome and amazing, and I'm infinately glad I decided to sign up for this.

However - my ass, she hurteth in so many, varied, and extensive ways I cannot even begin to describe. I cannot walk without my knees shaking, cannot sit, cannot kneel, cannot laugh (for upper abs are required for extensive chest thrusting - who knew)...

I also cannot even begin to imagine how this is going to feel tomorrow morning. E-little-unholy-brown-sand-gods do I *not* want to wake up to this in the morning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And here I thought every time you posted about being sore it'd be related to fiddlin'(or, I guess, playing the violin, which is admittedly different ;) ).

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger tania said…

    heh, I never read this blog.

    it kinda makes me happy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home