Ganked from Tigersong
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten
Apparently, I am best suited to work as...
1. Architect
2. Management Consultant
3. Landscape Architect
4. Environmental Consultant
5. Paleontologist
6. Agronomist
7. Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
8. Taxidermist
9. Building Inspector
10. Industrial Engineering Tech
Now, with the exception of the Engineering/Environmentally slanted careers, all the rest involve giving people hell sooner or later. And *taxidermist*? ... wow, that's so... Words escape me, but anyone who knew me back in high school is going to laugh their ass off.
Also included in the list further down were amusing choices like 'lobbyist', '' and all of 'lawyer', 'criminal lawyer', 'civil litigator', 'forensics specialist', and 'judge'. Methinks I missed my calling to the nastier arenas of our legal system, or to work with dead things. Huh.
Also, what the hell is up with the test giving me things like 'interior designer'?? Seriously, does -anyone- want a house that I've been given free rein to decorate?
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten
Apparently, I am best suited to work as...
1. Architect
2. Management Consultant
3. Landscape Architect
4. Environmental Consultant
5. Paleontologist
6. Agronomist
7. Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
8. Taxidermist
9. Building Inspector
10. Industrial Engineering Tech
Now, with the exception of the Engineering/Environmentally slanted careers, all the rest involve giving people hell sooner or later. And *taxidermist*? ... wow, that's so... Words escape me, but anyone who knew me back in high school is going to laugh their ass off.
Also included in the list further down were amusing choices like 'lobbyist', '' and all of 'lawyer', 'criminal lawyer', 'civil litigator', 'forensics specialist', and 'judge'. Methinks I missed my calling to the nastier arenas of our legal system, or to work with dead things. Huh.
Also, what the hell is up with the test giving me things like 'interior designer'?? Seriously, does -anyone- want a house that I've been given free rein to decorate?
Labels: Tests I Blame On Other People

1 Comments:
At 12:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'd probablt WANT to live in that house...
Post a Comment
<< Home