With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Whoops.

So, I’ve decided that I should never ever ever be allowed to cook asparagus. If anyone in future suggests it as a good idea and I follow through with it, someone please shoot me before I profane this normally tasty vegetable once again.

So, in conclusion of tonight’s experiment, The Tea Monkey Ninja cannot cook asparagus. I do not know what it was I did wrong, or did not do right, but there it is.

In other news. I’ve been blathering on and on in randomly topic-ed gaming rants. For the first time in a long time I had an *actual discussion* on anything remotely environmentally or philosophically related. It felt good. It felt really good. I went through withdrawal, and started being all pathetically brain-on in nostalgia. I blame The Tall Man’s lovely Finaira, for she started it and made me remember how few people I have here in Edmonton that are really passionate, or really involved, in any of the areas or things I’d chosen to put first in my life.

Synchroniously, CT emailed me today at work, which has not happened in a while. I miss her terribly too.

I’ve been missing things lately. People, activities, places, sounds. I almost never ‘miss’ anything. It’s not something that happens. I might get depressed, or distracted by other things, or happy I got to see someone. Not miss them. Makes me wonder what the hell is going on (yet again).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger K Lam said…

    Dancing. On Saturday. I am going to email you as well, because I like spamming you. Mwahah!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roast it. Throw it by the pound into an oven-proof casserole, toss on some olive oil or organic canola oil, some mustard seed, say, or whatever, some lemon juice, and roast it at 400F for ten minutes or so until it's biteable. Best asparagus ever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home