Lemme see...
With the lollybloggery...
Went to J's housewarming and got to meet her coworkers. Who are hot. Just sayin'. Lots of fun was had, in the sense that we got deja vu of an old folks home. I blame the weather network.
Thanks to said party, I discovered my inner vulgarity again. Apparently it only decides to come out while playing crib. Come play crib with me!
What else? S called me today at work. Due to her unnatura.. ~ahem~ sweet influence, I will now be spending my weekend babysitting medically unusual children. Yay! Weirdly though, I'm sorta looking forward to it. The kids are cute, they sleep early, and I have an excuse for people not to bug me most of the weekend unless I want them to. Hee! Plus, a music collection to pillage. *^_^*
I'm desperately trying to make myself dejunk and clean over the next couple weeks, so I have less stuff to move at the end of the month. I may have to adopt my brother's style of ruthlessness over personal possessions. And find a shredder. Why I need bank statements from five years ago, I will never know.
Finding my inner songbird. Discussions on/hearing S developing vocal skills, and current song lyric obsessions have had me singing. Probably an irritating amount. Even a year ago, I would have found myself mortally embarrassed to be *singing* (not humming, muttering, etc..) while walking down the street if I didn't have an excuse like crazy friends/company or in a freak-the-norms, disturb my neighbors kind of mood. I would say I blame the shameless people here, but I don't think that blame is really the appropriate word. :) Really it isn't.
I game - Dogs in the Vineyard = goodnessy. The tall man is the hatchet-man, I am the bluster/decoy, and D is the creepy zealot one. Hoorah! I have (in character at least), begun to sin. I can't believe how much I've missed having a character to completely screw up! Maybe that's why I hate my wicked public face/roleplaying requiring job - f*cking up that persona immediately leads to unemployment and temporary lack of monies. It's sort of depressing to realize that a lot of my frustration in life is because I'm stuck with a boring character. And by sort of I guess I mean a lot. I'm not sure if this makes me the most pathetic gamer ever, or an ultimate gamer. Maybe both?
Hoping I'm not really re-developing my ulcer of sheer repressed stress/strain.
Leaving for the pursuit of sleep.
Blaming the Wee one:
Went to J's housewarming and got to meet her coworkers. Who are hot. Just sayin'. Lots of fun was had, in the sense that we got deja vu of an old folks home. I blame the weather network.
Thanks to said party, I discovered my inner vulgarity again. Apparently it only decides to come out while playing crib. Come play crib with me!
What else? S called me today at work. Due to her unnatura.. ~ahem~ sweet influence, I will now be spending my weekend babysitting medically unusual children. Yay! Weirdly though, I'm sorta looking forward to it. The kids are cute, they sleep early, and I have an excuse for people not to bug me most of the weekend unless I want them to. Hee! Plus, a music collection to pillage. *^_^*
I'm desperately trying to make myself dejunk and clean over the next couple weeks, so I have less stuff to move at the end of the month. I may have to adopt my brother's style of ruthlessness over personal possessions. And find a shredder. Why I need bank statements from five years ago, I will never know.
Finding my inner songbird. Discussions on/hearing S developing vocal skills, and current song lyric obsessions have had me singing. Probably an irritating amount. Even a year ago, I would have found myself mortally embarrassed to be *singing* (not humming, muttering, etc..) while walking down the street if I didn't have an excuse like crazy friends/company or in a freak-the-norms, disturb my neighbors kind of mood. I would say I blame the shameless people here, but I don't think that blame is really the appropriate word. :) Really it isn't.
I game - Dogs in the Vineyard = goodnessy. The tall man is the hatchet-man, I am the bluster/decoy, and D is the creepy zealot one. Hoorah! I have (in character at least), begun to sin. I can't believe how much I've missed having a character to completely screw up! Maybe that's why I hate my wicked public face/roleplaying requiring job - f*cking up that persona immediately leads to unemployment and temporary lack of monies. It's sort of depressing to realize that a lot of my frustration in life is because I'm stuck with a boring character. And by sort of I guess I mean a lot. I'm not sure if this makes me the most pathetic gamer ever, or an ultimate gamer. Maybe both?
Hoping I'm not really re-developing my ulcer of sheer repressed stress/strain.
Leaving for the pursuit of sleep.
Blaming the Wee one:
| You Are An INTP |
![]() The Thinker You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can. Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge. Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat. A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it. In love, you are an easy person to fall for. But not an easy person to stay in love with. Although you are quite flexible, you often come off as aloof or argumentative. At work, you are both a logical and creative thinker. You are great at solving problems. You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor. How you see yourself: Creative, fair, and tough-minded When other people don't get you, they see you as: arrogant, cold, and robotic |
Labels: Expulsive oratory


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home