I'm in *LOVE*!! ~squee~
So incredibly in love! Her name is Era, and she's from China. She has a perfect sleek shape, and is of a gorgeous mid-brown colour. We met today and I brought her home with me.
From the very beginning we work and play and dance so well together! Her voice is clear, and high, and sweet, with almost a liquid kind of perfect harmony to it. When she speaks, she can speak equally with a soul-shattering kind of pain, of delirious joy, of lullaby-worthy innocence, or anything else she wants, and still seem like her voice and every tone was made for only that one theme. She doesn't display herself in a flashy manner, but presents herself with a quiet dignity, secure in her own worth, secure in the knowledge that I am here to be nothing more than her totally devoted lover.
Yes, I finally have my very own *VIOLIN*!! *^_^* ~bliss~ One I love, not one with whom I pay for the privilage of adoring, not one with whom I'm having personality disputes with, not one I have to wonder about who will play it after me, etc...
So now, with the announcement of my newest love, I go to make passionate love to her. Hopefully the cats won't flee due to my lack of practice.
From the very beginning we work and play and dance so well together! Her voice is clear, and high, and sweet, with almost a liquid kind of perfect harmony to it. When she speaks, she can speak equally with a soul-shattering kind of pain, of delirious joy, of lullaby-worthy innocence, or anything else she wants, and still seem like her voice and every tone was made for only that one theme. She doesn't display herself in a flashy manner, but presents herself with a quiet dignity, secure in her own worth, secure in the knowledge that I am here to be nothing more than her totally devoted lover.
Yes, I finally have my very own *VIOLIN*!! *^_^* ~bliss~ One I love, not one with whom I pay for the privilage of adoring, not one with whom I'm having personality disputes with, not one I have to wonder about who will play it after me, etc...
So now, with the announcement of my newest love, I go to make passionate love to her. Hopefully the cats won't flee due to my lack of practice.

2 Comments:
At 1:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
I hope you two have a long and happy life together. ;)
-W
At 3:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, Tis the season I guess :D
I'm happy to hear you found someone, everyone needs some loving, but don't fear the being out of practice... practising that is half the fun :D
Post a Comment
<< Home