With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thank you A.Belladonna...

Your results:
You are Mystique

Mystique
89%
Poison Ivy
86%
Apocalypse
77%
Dark Phoenix
74%
Venom
70%
Magneto
69%
Green Goblin
69%
Mr. Freeze
68%
Dr. Doom
67%
The Joker
65%
Juggernaut
65%
Catwoman
63%
Lex Luthor
62%
Riddler
61%
Two-Face
53%
Kingpin
52%
Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.


http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain
Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...


Makes me wish I knew more about comic book characters... :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's me:

    You are Poison Ivy

    You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.

    Poison Ivy 51%
    Catwoman 49%
    Mystique 49%
    Dr. Doom 48%
    Mr. Freeze 47%
    Dark Phoenix 44%
    The Joker 42%
    Apocalypse 42%
    Two-Face 41%
    Venom 37%
    Juggernaut 37%
    Green Goblin 37%
    Magneto 36%
    Riddler 36%
    Lex Luthor 29%
    Kingpin 28%


    Caitilin

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger tania said…

    Yeah, I got Poison Ivy too. I would much rather be Mystique. I mean, I've killed every plant I've owned, some within hours of brining them into my home. How the hell can I be Poison Ivy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home