With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 07, 2006

~gasp~

Oh S! You rule! Holiday cards with flying monkey superheros! Yes, it does scream that you are the bestest friend ever... *^_^*

Also, I want this:
www.fishnflush.com

I want one so bad. Stupid...rental...place... can't... spend... money... on... home... snarg!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Pixie said…

    Oh my god, I want one too!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Rednecked Rabbit said…

    I think D would be creeped out but I want one too.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger tania said…

    okay... i guess it's just me, but the idea of a bunch of fish watching me while i take a crap is makes me a tad uneasy.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oddly enough, that would be perfect for Lanoff.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As I told Thea when she e-mailed me the link, I would probably put snakes or creepy-lookling bugs in it, because of the whole, "I have to put my back to this while I crap?" thing...hee hee.

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops forgot to sign my name....

    Caitilin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home