With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Yuck.

So, today I re-affirm my opinion that the two most aggrevating things to spend a day with are uncomfortable underwear and eyelid sweat.

By that, if you gather that a) my laundry is in a state of disarray, and b) that I started going to the gym again, you'd be entirely correct.

My arms feel akin to cooked spagetti.

Not sure what I'm going to do tonight. Have lots of mail to deal with. Also, got my APEGGA registration in the mail today! Hooray! Finally! ... maybe I'll work on job applications? Who knows, a miracle might occur. As much as I've actually found myself humming classical tunes to myself at work today, I won't be practicing violin due to the state of my arms.

On a roommate related note: here's hoping that guitar hero doesn't ruin my enjoyment of classic rock.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you mean it doesn't go:

    "Smoke on *plink* fire in the *baur*" heh

    -Quinn

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Pixie said…

    If you email Hoffman with your qualifications, he said he'd pass them on to someone who actually sees relevant job openings for your field. Just a reminder...

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uncomfortable underwear and no hot water for showering are my most hated combination. Perhaps I like my shower more than some, but if I don't wash my hair everyday, I feel awful.

    Miracle? More like qualified awesome brilliant woman.

    carla
    (it won't let me log in under blogger for some reason)

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ditto. Blogger is being retarded tonight for some reason.

    I just recently started going to the gym again as well... it hurts like hell to start with, but feels real good after a few weeks. It really helps with seasonal blues, too. :-)

    - Layne

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Adam Prince aka. Pretty said…

    I almost have abs (^_^)

    But I don't think I'll make the resolution unfortunatly, by about a month.

    And Layne, you are absolutely correct, at first working out sucks, but when your body get used to the constant physical stress, it gets so much easier and you hurt some much less.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am spoiled beyond belief. My girl needs to do laundry regularly because of work, so she does my laundry at the same time. No uncomfy undies for me!

    In other news, she's in love with the idea of tea monkey ninjas....

    -Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home