With A Face To The Wind...

"A man is what he thinks of all day long." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yay unpredictability.

"I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell."
-Harry S. Truman

So, I've finally hit the stage again where I don't care about making sure what I say to people is always nice and peaceable. I've been having a Mr. Truman kind of day. C'est la vie, I guess.

So, I found this. It made me giggle. A lot.
http://www.malfunctionjunction.net/?p=40

Also in recent news - in love with CD S&E loaned me: "Chaotic Resolve" by Plumb. Every once in a while you find an album that just wrote down your life, in the present and the recent past. I think this is going to be one of those albums. mmmm.. Bittersweet.

Other updates:
Double long work weeks suck.
I've had a week of finding/being sent awesome and or really weird things online. I've likely inflicted many of them on you. Aren't you lucky?
My hormones hate me. They really really hate me. They hate me with the kind of hate faithfully fostered by sugar-high weasels locked underneath the grate of a chicken coup having shit dropped on them for days on end before they're released into the hen house.
My coworkers will easily forgive me anything if I randomly bring them large lattes or white chocolate mochas more than once. *^_^*
Days need to be 8 hours of work and 28 of sleeping and playing.
It *is* possible to feel hungover in the morning just by having gone to the gym and increased most of your weights the night before. Even if you drink water and take vitamins.
I hate credit departments. I've made sure they hate me.

If any of you are wondering why I've been avoiding people the last week or so, your answer is probably somewhere above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home