Oh, the pun!
Am I pathetic for finding this the most hilarious bumper sticker I've heard of in a long long time?
So... Cheesy!
~ahem~ Anyways. Just got back from Heritage Days, spent with my older brother. Which, while awesome and tons of fun, had me around someone who can break my head, all day. Ow. Upside - I feel like I did good by someone today, in a way I'm not usually. Downside, I wound up thinking about a lot of issues and failings that my brain usually runs screaming from, and have a tendancy to make me competitive and intolerant while I'm trying to compensate for them. Gah.
But hey - the food was good, the company was good, there was music and pretty dancers - I'm definately not complaining about my day. Going to work tomorrow, on the other hand...
~ahem~ Anyways. Just got back from Heritage Days, spent with my older brother. Which, while awesome and tons of fun, had me around someone who can break my head, all day. Ow. Upside - I feel like I did good by someone today, in a way I'm not usually. Downside, I wound up thinking about a lot of issues and failings that my brain usually runs screaming from, and have a tendancy to make me competitive and intolerant while I'm trying to compensate for them. Gah.
But hey - the food was good, the company was good, there was music and pretty dancers - I'm definately not complaining about my day. Going to work tomorrow, on the other hand...
Labels: Updates

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home