So much, so fast...
"Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth. We are happy when we are growing."
- William Butler Yeats
I don't currently have the time to mention all of the events of late. Currently, it seems that my life is the one very slowly progressing (instead of floundering) while those I care about have hit roadblocks or derailed or are now drifting in some fashion, and it's my turn to seem solid. Not that this situation in itself bothers me - the 'just watching others struggle and wishing I could help more' does sometimes though.
So tonight's summary; I offer up a wish/prayer/coercion of the universe for the many people I know whose lives have been sore pressed the past little while, or very recently. A prayer for growth, that some happiness or personal evolution should come of it in the end, and that they will recognize it and take comfort in it. And remember, in the end, the proper answer to 'to hug them or not' is always yes.
Peace, everyone.
- William Butler Yeats
I don't currently have the time to mention all of the events of late. Currently, it seems that my life is the one very slowly progressing (instead of floundering) while those I care about have hit roadblocks or derailed or are now drifting in some fashion, and it's my turn to seem solid. Not that this situation in itself bothers me - the 'just watching others struggle and wishing I could help more' does sometimes though.
So tonight's summary; I offer up a wish/prayer/coercion of the universe for the many people I know whose lives have been sore pressed the past little while, or very recently. A prayer for growth, that some happiness or personal evolution should come of it in the end, and that they will recognize it and take comfort in it. And remember, in the end, the proper answer to 'to hug them or not' is always yes.
Peace, everyone.

4 Comments:
At 7:41 AM,
Beaker said…
Virtual Hugs? For Me? Awwwww, you shouldn't have!
Just so that you are fully aware, as I'm horrible for correspondence, that the feeling is mutual, and my thoughts are with you as well.
At 7:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
You're a very good person, you know.
At 3:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
Coersion of the universe, to help us grow...I like that.
At 6:33 PM,
TMNinja said…
The universe and I have a very interesting relationship. I hope I wind up good, in the grand scheme of things. Otherwise I've wasted a lot of time that could have been spent having fun being very wicked...
But while that's still up in the air, hugs are good. *^_^*
Post a Comment
<< Home