Tea is Love. ~dancing~
So, today has been a downer. And an upper. And everything inbetween. Ever had one of those days where you get everything you ask for? Today seems to be one of those days.
So, I started out with getting actual deliberate contact from my ex. With an offer of WTF explanations sometime during the next week, plus questions for me, etc... Which I'd been wanting to pester him for, but not really finding the time (in between trying to arrange my immediate future, living location, job, etc...) or the energy to do so. So I get that loose end tied up soon, finally.
I also got my birthday package in the mail, which was more a completion of the 'Thea needs to relax' package from S,D,G,L, and C&K&H. Tea is love. Tea cozies are love. Awesome octagonal asian-esque teapots are blissful, and when stockings and origami stationary and pretty cards are thrown in? Well.... just.. wow. *^_^*
And Hebe appreciated the bubble wrap packaging. Apparently chewing on plastic that explodes in your mouth is fun. Who knew?
Almost for-certain have an apartment. It's about 12 blocks (or thereabouts) from the WEM. Considering I hate malls, and am soon to live near one of the largest in N.A, I've come to the conclusion that Life must be gently mocking me.
Finishing character for gaming this weekend. Cats are currently very jealous of the keyboard, which is getting more 'petting' than they are. Now all I have to do is look for another job and pack. Which is a relief, because that's relatively little work, compared to the juggling act of the past two weeks. Although, looking around the office at my papers, I'm dreading packing this particular room. Oh well. I'll get people to come help me pack and save me from my house. :)
So, I started out with getting actual deliberate contact from my ex. With an offer of WTF explanations sometime during the next week, plus questions for me, etc... Which I'd been wanting to pester him for, but not really finding the time (in between trying to arrange my immediate future, living location, job, etc...) or the energy to do so. So I get that loose end tied up soon, finally.
I also got my birthday package in the mail, which was more a completion of the 'Thea needs to relax' package from S,D,G,L, and C&K&H. Tea is love. Tea cozies are love. Awesome octagonal asian-esque teapots are blissful, and when stockings and origami stationary and pretty cards are thrown in? Well.... just.. wow. *^_^*
And Hebe appreciated the bubble wrap packaging. Apparently chewing on plastic that explodes in your mouth is fun. Who knew?
Almost for-certain have an apartment. It's about 12 blocks (or thereabouts) from the WEM. Considering I hate malls, and am soon to live near one of the largest in N.A, I've come to the conclusion that Life must be gently mocking me.
Finishing character for gaming this weekend. Cats are currently very jealous of the keyboard, which is getting more 'petting' than they are. Now all I have to do is look for another job and pack. Which is a relief, because that's relatively little work, compared to the juggling act of the past two weeks. Although, looking around the office at my papers, I'm dreading packing this particular room. Oh well. I'll get people to come help me pack and save me from my house. :)

2 Comments:
At 3:21 PM,
Rednecked Rabbit said…
Bubble wrap: Yay! (Its cheaper than therapy)
At 2:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hee...as I said before, I am so glad the package helped.
I had no idea that cats could enjoy bubble wrap as much as I have. I`ll have to test its entertainment value on my offspring sometime soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home