Honey is made from Commies!?!
The quote of the day is above, and from K, bless her evil little self.
So, said musical had the three of us convulsing in laughter, crying, throughout a large portion of the show. Because really, when a scene discussing terminator genes in plants ends in accusations of impotency and launches into a number starting with 'I feeel potent!/oh so potent!/'.... really. What else can you do?
Also, apparently there is a gay gene. Those of us with scientific knowledge (and some of us who don't) know better, but for the purpose of the musical, there is.
The choreography sucked, or at least, wasn't well done. The singing, with a couple exceptions, wasn't particularly great, even for an amateur production. But all is forgiven, due to the multiple entrances of Bio-Pirates. I suspect that I may be accompanying someone as the Bio-Pirate duo for Halloween. ~snickers~
Really, it was an awesome show, and I deeply regret not dragging more people to see the poorly produced and beautiful thing of awesomeness. I'm still giggling to myself. I'm going to see if I can get the lyrics to all the songs that weren't included in the program manual, for they are a thing of mocking sticking-in-my-head-ness.
Oh, and we got our lesbian love happy-ending scene at the end. I couldn't ask for more. :)
So, said musical had the three of us convulsing in laughter, crying, throughout a large portion of the show. Because really, when a scene discussing terminator genes in plants ends in accusations of impotency and launches into a number starting with 'I feeel potent!/oh so potent!/'.... really. What else can you do?
Also, apparently there is a gay gene. Those of us with scientific knowledge (and some of us who don't) know better, but for the purpose of the musical, there is.
The choreography sucked, or at least, wasn't well done. The singing, with a couple exceptions, wasn't particularly great, even for an amateur production. But all is forgiven, due to the multiple entrances of Bio-Pirates. I suspect that I may be accompanying someone as the Bio-Pirate duo for Halloween. ~snickers~
Really, it was an awesome show, and I deeply regret not dragging more people to see the poorly produced and beautiful thing of awesomeness. I'm still giggling to myself. I'm going to see if I can get the lyrics to all the songs that weren't included in the program manual, for they are a thing of mocking sticking-in-my-head-ness.
Oh, and we got our lesbian love happy-ending scene at the end. I couldn't ask for more. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home