Emergency stripping?
So, S called an emergency girls night this evening, as her cousin is in town.
Thus, my evening consisted of being stripped down and made really wet on the legislative park grounds, followed by showing up pantless at Naked and having photos taken with all the other pantless women present.
That's the short version.
Long version: Were supposed to show up to hang out on the grass and splash our toes in the fountains and wander around the legislative grounds. I figured, y'know, I'll get my feet wet, have really geeky literary and techy conversations with other women who show up to girls night, and meet S's cousin. But it was blustery, with a cold wind, and looked like it was going to rain by the time we showed up there. Thus, what happens (these being women who are apparently as contrary to the forces of nature as I am)? J-M and H start randomly stripping tops and pants off those assembled, and a water fight ensues. What few testosterone-loaded human beings passing by seemed to pass by exceedingly slowly, as some women thus particupating were a couple, or simply liberal with their um.. affections. If one can call fountain wrestling/dunking affectionate.
Then went to go find coffee at Naked.. a cyber cafe. The owner was both reasonably attractive and much amused. We had shirts, shoes, but no pants. Plus attractive girl legs. Dispite being very damp, sometimes wrapped in towels, we were allowed to stay.
All in all, a good night. Even the streaking up to the front door in my thong, as the towel I had possession of was not mine. My male gave me the *strangest* look at my coming into the house, giggling, damp and without pants. Heh. Funny how that happens.
It's been a while since social outing involved this much near-nudity and indecent exposure. I blame S and J-M. That's my story.
New goal - get hired at the bookstore where J-M and T work.
This weekend, yes, I did actually go out clubbing and being social. For once. I'm still debating whether to force myself to work on job applications or go help Q's cousin move. We'll see how I'm feeling.
Going to write letters on my new stationary, and go to bed. Adios.
Thus, my evening consisted of being stripped down and made really wet on the legislative park grounds, followed by showing up pantless at Naked and having photos taken with all the other pantless women present.
That's the short version.
Long version: Were supposed to show up to hang out on the grass and splash our toes in the fountains and wander around the legislative grounds. I figured, y'know, I'll get my feet wet, have really geeky literary and techy conversations with other women who show up to girls night, and meet S's cousin. But it was blustery, with a cold wind, and looked like it was going to rain by the time we showed up there. Thus, what happens (these being women who are apparently as contrary to the forces of nature as I am)? J-M and H start randomly stripping tops and pants off those assembled, and a water fight ensues. What few testosterone-loaded human beings passing by seemed to pass by exceedingly slowly, as some women thus particupating were a couple, or simply liberal with their um.. affections. If one can call fountain wrestling/dunking affectionate.
Then went to go find coffee at Naked.. a cyber cafe. The owner was both reasonably attractive and much amused. We had shirts, shoes, but no pants. Plus attractive girl legs. Dispite being very damp, sometimes wrapped in towels, we were allowed to stay.
All in all, a good night. Even the streaking up to the front door in my thong, as the towel I had possession of was not mine. My male gave me the *strangest* look at my coming into the house, giggling, damp and without pants. Heh. Funny how that happens.
It's been a while since social outing involved this much near-nudity and indecent exposure. I blame S and J-M. That's my story.
New goal - get hired at the bookstore where J-M and T work.
This weekend, yes, I did actually go out clubbing and being social. For once. I'm still debating whether to force myself to work on job applications or go help Q's cousin move. We'll see how I'm feeling.
Going to write letters on my new stationary, and go to bed. Adios.

1 Comments:
At 1:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
wow. . . if I were Q, I would say, "that's hot."
As it is, that sounds like alot of fun.
I haven't done anything so exciting lately. I went to Bart's exhibit however, and I took A with me - he semi quote, "felt like gutting" someone randomly but he came anyway. No one died. And the art was interesting..
I hope you have a lovely day, hot nopants.
Post a Comment
<< Home